Maryland Personal Injury Lawyer Represents Slip and Fall Victims
Sometimes the key question in a slip and fall accident boils down to this: What did the property owner know and when? Did he or she fail to take reasonable precautions to prevent injury?
Whether you have slipped on ice in a parking lot, tripped on torn carpet in an apartment hallway, or fallen on a banana peel in a supermarket produce department, contact a personal injury lawyer to discuss your slip and fall accident and your resulting injuries and losses.
Unlike cartoon characters that bring laughs with such actions, you know you have suffered a serious injury for one or more of the following reasons:
- You needed emergency medical treatment at the time of the slip and fall accident to deal with your tailbone injury, broken arm, broken ankle, back injury or head injury.
- You require ongoing therapy, treatment and rehabilitation.
- You missed work and income because of your slip and fall accident.
- You suffer from ongoing pain that shows signs of becoming chronic.
- Your personal and family life has suffered because you have been unable to do the things you normally did before the accident, such as care for your children, do housework, pursue your favorite hobbies, or enjoy married life as before the slip and fall accident.
Perhaps your slip and fall accident occurred at your place of employment. In this case, it may be a simple workers' compensation claim. Clients of Schifanelli & Associates, LLC benefit from attorney Schifanelli's duel-focused law practice. He is prepared to handle the workers' comp claim while preparing and pursuing a third-party liability claim if it is determined that someone other than the employer contributed to the construction accident.
¿Habla español? Bienvenido. Contact Schifanelli & Associates, LLC concerning your slip and fall accident. We offer free initial consultations. You will owe no attorney fees* until and unless we succeed in helping you obtain benefits.
*Clients may be responsible for some costs and expenses